Who We Serve
HDYO’s Definition of young people:
- Kids: 12 & under
- Teens: 13-17 years old
- Young Adults: 18-35 years old
HDYO’s Definition of impacted by HD:
- At-Risk for HD
- Gene Tested with positive or negative result
- Caregivers who may or may not be at risk.
- Those not at risk who have loved ones, friends with HD
- Juvenile onset HD
- Pediatric HD
- Professionals working with families impacted by HD.
We are an official entity in both the USA (501c3 EIN: 45-4955538) and United Kingdom (Charity Commission #1145781). Learn more about our charitable status.